Spite Forums

Full Version: Character Rewrite for a Limited Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In light of the new patch and the fact that we just ran our first game, if you'd like to rewrite your character;s build, please contact logistics@spitelarp.com with your new build. This offer is good for the next 3 weeks.
As a reminder, the rewrite is over FRIDAY!

I will be accepting requests until FRIDAY at 11:59:59 PM. At midnight on Saturday, request are over.

I have a number of people who have sent me requests that I need additional information from. If you are one of those people, please email me back ASAP. I can make no promises that clarifications made after the Friday deadline will be honoured, since I'll be in crunch-time now for the event.

PLEASE, take advantage now and send emails for requests today!!!
Today is the last day to submit a character rewrite!! I will be processing the 2-3 I have in my inbox around NOON, so look for emails back on that around 12:30.

If you haven't submitted a rewrite or haven't heard back by around 1, please email again. Alternately, feel free to PM on these boards to confirm if you don't hear back by 1 PM.

At 11:59 and 59 seconds tonight, I shut off all acceptances of rewrites, so please be mindful of the deadline! Smile
Thanks Barb for all your hard work ! Smile