Spite Forums

Full Version: JOAT Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm assuming this is a bug, but it could be a feature.

When you have JOAT 2 (Firearms 1) it doesn't open up Firearms 1 required skills such as Heavy Gunner, Weapon Jack, and Finesse. I'm assuming this is the same for Melee 1 and Trained Fighter.

I'd assume it's supposed to but I guess it could be intended that you actually need to buy Firearms 1.
My understanding is that it's a feature: Jack was intended to give a little of several trees, with none of the extended benefits that the full skill trees offer.

(10-26-2015, 06:15 PM)Marc DeArmond Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming this is a bug, but it could be a feature.

When you have JOAT 2 (Firearms 1) it doesn't open up Firearms 1 required skills such as Heavy Gunner, Weapon Jack, and Finesse. I'm assuming this is the same for Melee 1 and Trained Fighter.

I'd assume it's supposed to but I guess it could be intended that you actually need to buy Firearms 1.
David is correct. The call on the rules side was that Jack of All Trades would not count for the purposes of pre-requisites.