Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic / Packets
Here's a fist full of answers!
1) Packets can be any color, but we recommend white for finding them easily in the woods/dark.
2) Location doesn't matter, but illegal targets (head and groin) are still illegal.
3) The packet can land anywhere to deliver a cripple/sunder, but you have the option of also targeting the limb/item instead.
4) A packet to the shield counts as a hit.
5) A packet to the weapon counts as a hit.
6) A packet to the garb counts as a hit.
7) En is spent when you make the call, regardless of whether the packet hits its target.
8) If someone is hit by a packet (or dart) try to let them know politely. If it's heated and yelling "Hey John! Cripple leg to your back!" isn't going to cut it or doesn't seem to have been acknowledged, keep the En. (Don't do this if you hit someone with a packet and they immediately drop due to other effects/damage. Bad timing sucks, but it sucks In Game.)
9) Any time you make a call it should be loud and clear enough for the person you are using it on to hear and understand you. Sometimes you'll need to yell it in combat, sometimes you can whisper it while performing surgery. Effects can be heard and understood In Game, but especially with psychics we're using a bit of imagination to communicate what's happening to other characters. ("That bug really messed me up, I'm feeling really sick," is way better than, "Dude, that guy threw like three Poisons at me before he hit me with a packet.")

Messages In This Thread
Psychic / Packets - by William Myers - 02-26-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Psychic / Packets - by Matt Oostman - 02-26-2015, 10:41 PM