Poll: Which Character Species Classification are you planning on playing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
8.70%
4 8.70%
Cyborg
15.22%
7 15.22%
Exim
4.35%
2 4.35%
Human
50.00%
23 50.00%
Psychic
21.74%
10 21.74%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Species Identification Class
One more for character breakdowns - what species classification are you interested in playing?
I won't give up my humanity for power. Not while I still have more to lose anyways.
Probably Android. I love the idea of playing a psuedo-human, but some of the rules stuff about them irks me. I need to get around to posting about it in the rules question thread.
For the folks I'm rolling with, psychic made sense and I like the personality I'm developing for it. If I end up with a "solo" char it'll be android.
Looking forward to Psychic-ing all the things!
Plot Hands for the Future and Refugees
Thanks for posting, everyone. It's nice to see the forums start to buzz. Our little game is growing up... <tear>
Looks like no love for Exims. Does anybody want to share why they they didn't want to play an Exim (assuming that it was something more than "well, I did want to play this other thing")?
I basically don't do Melee ( I suck at it), and Exims seem to favor Melee combat.
Exims get 10 games total in before they die, no? That may be holding them back. 6 games before they start to go crazy.
Mostly didn't fit the character concept I was going to roll out first. I could definitely see doing one though, I kinda like the challenge aspect. I think that since this game is slated to have a higher character turnover rate than a lot of Larps folks are used to playing, once people get used to that idea they'll consider them more.