Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A forum for ACME?
I saw somewhere that a forum could be set up for a group.... could A.C.M.E. Salvage have one? We sure could use it Smile
Wile E. Coyote
[Image: acme-logo.png]
subcontractor of Wartime Salvage
Have you considered a facebook group?
(04-07-2015, 11:24 AM)Mr. F Wrote: Have you considered a facebook group?

We've got one! =)
We do have a FB group but its for ACME members only. The forum would be a good avenue for folks to contact us.
Wile E. Coyote
You can totally have a private subcontractor group/forum. Natalya, are you the right person for managing membership?
Well, you are now. Go to http://spitelarp.com/forums/usercp.php?a...usergroups to request membership or manage members for your group.

To Mr. F's broader question, you're welcome to use a Facebook group or whatever medium you want to communicate with your group members, but we're happy to accommodate requests for private groups on this forum. The advantage to the forum solution is that Plot can get advance notice of what you're planning so they can plan something cool in response, and to consolidate Spite-related communication. Of course, other mediums have their advantages too.

Nat, rereading your request, how were you planning on using an A.C.M.E. public forum that wouldn't fit in one of the other IG or OOG forums?
Let me know if you need help adding people.
i am so excited about your group you have no freaking idea.
IG:
Radar - Waste Salvager
Wartime Salvage
Battle Medic

OOG:
Deco Lead
(04-07-2015, 04:33 PM)Jimmy Hastings Wrote: Nat, rereading your request, how were you planning on using an A.C.M.E. public forum that wouldn't fit in one of the other IG or OOG forums?

I am planning on using the A.C.M.E. forum to A) let folks know that we're a group, and B) provide a place where folks can contact A.C.M.E. (in-game works!) since our FB group is for A.C.M.E. members only. A.C.M.E. is also going to have a website, but new players aren't necessarily going to know that.

Thank you very much for the forum!
Wile E. Coyote
Given that people won't necessarily be checking the public forums of other factions, I would recommend that for (A) you make a post in the public IG boards.  For (B) I may have an announcement by the end of the day that would help.