Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gadgeteer
So, gadgeteer allows for the following:

1 - Use wearable gadgets
2 - Use remote controlled non-firearm gadgets
3 - Use blaster-bearing gadgets

My assumption is that these are stackable traits... i.e., with gadgeteer 3, I can use a wearable gadget with a firearm (say... just as a totally random example, an airsoft claymore with nerf balls... just as a for instance. Asking for a friend.) or a quaddrone that fires nerf darts.

Are there meant to be any specific limits on this? Could I, say, go Tony Stark on this and have Armor with shoulder-mounted rocket Gadgets strapped onto it?

If I mount a GoPro or claymore on someone else, do they have to have some amount of Gadgeteer skills if I'm the one with my finger on the trigger?
My assumption is that these are stackable traits... i.e., with gadgeteer 3, I can use a wearable gadget with a firearm (say... just as a totally random example, an airsoft claymore with nerf balls... just as a for instance. Asking for a friend.) or a quaddrone that fires nerf darts.
Yes, these are stackable but remember all gadgets that fire something, MUST be inspected by a staff member before use.

Are there meant to be any specific limits on this? Could I, say, go Tony Stark on this and have Armor with shoulder-mounted rocket Gadgets strapped onto it?
Go for it.

If I mount a GoPro or claymore on someone else, do they have to have some amount of Gadgeteer skills if I'm the one with my finger on the trigger?
They would need the gadgeteer skill at the same rank, without it, this would be breaking the spirit of the rule.
Groovy, thanks!