Poll: What Contracting Group are you interested in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Agency
6.25%
3 6.25%
Hands for the Future
6.25%
3 6.25%
The Military
25.00%
12 25.00%
RAID Project
6.25%
3 6.25%
Red River
18.75%
9 18.75%
Wartime Salvage
31.25%
15 31.25%
None, I'm joining the Hive!
6.25%
3 6.25%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contracting Group Interest
Question 
We've been hearing a lot of people talking about what Contracting Group they would like to belong to, so we thought we'd post a poll.
One of the things we've seen in some of the other factionalized games in our area is that one or more groups get too large or too small. We want to encourage people to create a character that they want to play, but we would also like the factions to be approximately evenly sized. This poll is about gauging what people are interested in playing right now, so we know if we need to make more information available about some groups and how to make some of the smaller groups more attractive.
Wartime Salvage! Kirk and I are working on forming a group called Acme... its going to be awesome Big Grin
Wile E. Coyote
[Image: acme-logo.png]
subcontractor of Wartime Salvage
(12-30-2014, 05:47 PM)Natalya Haner Wrote: Wartime Salvage! Kirk and I are working on forming a group called Acme... its going to be awesome Big Grin

I agree, it will be awesome Smile
Looking right now at a Red River unit 3-5 people strong with 1 RAID Project character along for the ride.
Yes, Nat and Kirk, join my fold. I think you will both enjoy the supervisor character I will be playing for Wartime Salvage.
Joining the official military in defense of humanity, while representing some random country - toying with the ideas of being a chaplain (counselor route) from Ireland, Israel or ex-Vatican Swiss Guard, maybe a grunt from Russia or whatever's left of one of the Koreas. So essentially something where I can use an accent.
M.A.S.H Wartime Salvage
IG:
Radar - Waste Salvager
Wartime Salvage
Battle Medic

OOG:
Deco Lead
looking forward to be apart of the military group Smile
Looking at being a member of the Agency.