Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell Carriers
Hi all!

At the last event, we were asked to note which cell carriers had signal and how good it was.

I'm happy to note that Sprint had full bars most of the time, with 3G data available. It didn't work so well in buildings, unfortunately, but it was great to have out at the lab.
(04-29-2015, 07:47 PM)Paul Vorvick Wrote: Hi all!

At the last event, we were asked to note which cell carriers had signal and how good it was.

I'm happy to note that Sprint had full bars most of the time, with 3G data available. It didn't work so well in buildings, unfortunately, but it was great to have out at the lab.

T-mobile here. Was running on 2g apparently, but I was not getting any download/upload. Others with tmobile mimicked my experience, either showing 2g and not working or just not working.
Running with Verizon, full bars, 3g, absolutely no problems accessing anything anywhere I went.
And how are you feeling today?
Also t mobile, mirroring Mr. Z's comments.
I have AT&T and had full bars every time I looked at my phone. Never looked if it was 3g or not, but was able to do everything on the site quickly. Worked just fine in the mess hall and my cabin.
Agent Lee
Verizon rocked 4G for my iPhone.
Marvin the Martian
[Image: acme-logo.png]
Subcontractor for Wartime Salvage
I also had no issues with Verizon's 4G LTE on my Gz'one Commando.
T-mobile here. I had the same problems as Mr. Z
Wile E. Coyote
[Image: acme-logo.png]
subcontractor of Wartime Salvage
Verizon, 4G, no problems at all
William Myers aka Cossak Symon Jenkins
Verizon was a little sketchy in the "lab" but it was overall reliable.