Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combining Nerf Guns
Just curious if this is allowed...

Nerf has attachment rails all over, and lots of 3D Printers have made double sided attachment models so that you can basically attach one gun to another.  I've also seen several mods on just how to screw two (or more) guns together.

If no other mods are done, this seems to me to just be a cosmetic modification...

1) Is this allowed?
2) Does it cost twice as much (as its basically 2 guns)
3) Any other information you can give me

[Image: FO4W5YGGPLJ0UEE.LARGE.jpg]

William
William Myers aka Cossak Symon Jenkins
That's fine, as long as you don't alter how they fire.
Note: It would cost twice as much.
Awesome Smile Thanks Ron Smile
Anytime, bud.
(06-25-2015, 02:00 PM)Ron Leota Wrote: That's fine, as long as you don't alter how they fire.

If they are electric, can they be modified to allow 1 trigger to fire both guns (like the RhinoFire)?
No, that would be modifying how they fire. If you really wanna strap two weapons together, I don't really care. I just don't want to see the omnifire 2k. Lol.
(06-30-2015, 01:14 PM)Ron Leota Wrote: No, that would be modifying how they fire. If you really wanna strap two weapons together, I don't really care. I just don't want to see the omnifire 2k. Lol.

Ahhh, well this is what I wanted to make...

[Image: Final1.jpg]
Roughcut 4x4 "Dudley"

So I guess I'm out of luck Smile
How about combining factory stock components from different guns. A homemade "Doominator", for example, using 2 "FlipFire" guns?
We'd like to keep it to stock guns with no part swapping for now. I am fine with changing out cosmetic parts but not messing with the firing mechanisms. It's a slippery slope deal we are trying very hard to avoid. Please stick to what your favorite manufacturer has built and decorate.