Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Tags and New Rules
So with the new use item policy, will we need to exchange old tags for new ones, or will we just use old tags as though they fall under the current rules?
Logistics handles most of the tags, so I'll wait for them to respond. My personal suggestion would be to change any wrong information on them by hand (scratching out a check box, adding a check box, changing a number) but I'll leave it to them for that.
We'll be replacing all old and incorrect tags with correct ones. Please bring all tags to be replaced to logistics and you will be given new ones. Old tags will be considered invalid in order to keep everything super clear.

I'll be posting a list in the near future of all the tags that we will be exchanging. Some we won't need to worry about (like media devices, I believe).

Basically, stay tuned to see what needs replacing.
Head of Logistics Department
Plot
(08-20-2015, 06:14 PM)Barbara Martin Wrote: Some we won't need to worry about (like media devices, I believe).
Thank goodness. I haven't removed mine yet... I'm curious how long it will last.
JP, you are not alone. I have seen so many phones labelled as media devices in recent months....
Head of Logistics Department
Plot