Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retaliator question.
    this is a retaliator with a paint job. all i have done is cut the slide so that i can have a fixed rail and still be able to prime the gun. the functionality would not really be much different then that of a longstrike or something. my simple question is this considered game legal? note that no internal mods where made the only thing messed with is the slide.
No internal mods is the only rule. You can go crazy on external aesthetics.
(02-23-2016, 08:01 AM)Mr. F Wrote: No internal mods is the only rule. You can go crazy on external aesthetics.

ok sounds good! also other question whats the rules on lasers for weapons? like im sure the nerf red light thing is ok but do you all have rules for IR lasers for night vision or normal red or green lasers?
Howdy!

The slide looks fine, Mr. F is correct.

We've got some folks using red lasers, but the green ones are usually too bright. IR lasers would probably be fine (you'd need Gadgeteer 1 for night vision goggles), but keep in mind a couple things about laser sights and night vision:
1) No matter how good your sights are, it's still a nerf blaster.
2) Night vision is cool situationally (recon, sneaking, and the like), but for safety reasons anywhere there's going to be much combat is probably going to be somewhat lit at night. IR laser sights may not be as useful as you might think, but feel free to give it a shot!