Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Manager - Request: Print Character Sheet
As a suggestion, it would be nice if you could print a character sheet from the character manager. Things are pretty simple now, but 20 games from now, the characters are going to be complex enough that I think it would be useful. Smile

William
William Myers aka Cossak Symon Jenkins
You actually can do that right now. Go to the character detail page in your browser and just hit ctrl-P or go to File->Print, and it will print out just the "character sheet" portion of the page and the player notes.
(02-20-2015, 06:22 PM)Brian Johnson Wrote: You actually can do that right now. Go to the character detail page in your browser and just hit ctrl-P or go to File->Print, and it will print out just the "character sheet" portion of the page and the player notes.

I saw that. I guess I was hoping for a list of skills and such as well. Right now we show the passive and active effects... But I'd also like to see

Firearms 1:
Firearms 2:
Armor 1:
Brutality 1:

etc
William Myers aka Cossak Symon Jenkins
What do you mean by "and such"?

Our current rationale for omitting path ranks from the sheet is that each one gives you either an active ability, a passive ability, or a change in your base stats (HP, En, or Hacker), and we thought displaying those things in separate sections would be easier to read from the, "What can I do?" perspective of having a printed (or phablet) version in front of you at game (and maybe not being super rules-y), whereas the Paths section is more useful from the "What can I buy?" perspective of building your character.