Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing Paths
When editing paths, it would be nice to just remove the 'last level' then have to unlearn the who path.

IE... I buy Armor 1, then Armor 2... then decide I only need Armor 1. I'd rather have the ability to drop Armor 2, then drop Armor entirely, and then add back Armor 1
William Myers aka Cossak Symon Jenkins
Once you have snapshot a character, you must unlearn the whole skill, you cannot just unlearn one rank, per the rulebook. We could allow this for characters that have not been snapshot, but since it is functional as is, it is below the bar for our initial release. It may be in a future update after the initial release.
(02-20-2015, 06:29 PM)Brian Johnson Wrote: Once you have snapshot a character, you must unlearn the whole skill, you cannot just unlearn one rank, per the rulebook. We could allow this for characters that have not been snapshot, but since it is functional as is, it is below the bar for our initial release. It may be in a future update after the initial release.

Makes sense. I'm a software tester professionally, so I'm just used to noting things when I see them. Let me know if I get annoying Smile
William Myers aka Cossak Symon Jenkins
(02-20-2015, 08:14 PM)William Myers Wrote: I'm a software tester professionally, so I'm just used to noting things when I see them. Let me know if I get annoying Smile

I figured you had that background, as few people would provide annotated screenshots pointing things out. We appreciate the rigor, and will have a more polished product because of it. Smile