Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tac
Hey Gang,

Some questions about Battle Tac.

Communications Rank 1 says I can use GPS Mapping and recommends the BattleTac app.

Is there a BattleTac Map already created/updated for SPITE? And if so, how do I get it synced to my devices?

Is there a BattleTac Network set up for SPITE already?

Thanks very much for the help!
-Ian M
Hi Ian, Im Mark, one of your community Staff members!

No it isnt set up just for SPITE, it is simply a reccomendation. I however have not used the app before, and additionally, the wifi around site isnt strong so if you are going to use it I reccomend using data if you can afford to.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask and Ill try to answer them as best I can, or if I cant, I will direct you to someone who can!

-Mark
SPITE Community Staff
CHARACTERS:

Cyrus Wilson
 - Warsal
 - "Putting sharp things through soft things that scream and bleed"
[DECEASED]:
Damien Cyn
  -Legion Member
   -"Helios"
(03-11-2017, 12:10 AM)Mark Osten Wrote: Hi Ian, Im Mark, one of your community Staff members!

No it isnt set up just for SPITE, it is simply a reccomendation. I however have not used the app before, and additionally, the wifi around site isnt strong so if you are going to use it I reccomend using data if you can afford to.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask and Ill try to answer them as best I can, or if I cant, I will direct you to someone who can!

-Mark
SPITE Community Staff

Hi Mark!

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if anyone else is using BattleTac? Or any other apps for the Comms skill? Something for waypoints and troop coordination?

Cheers,
Ian
I am not aware of anyone using the battle tac app, though people who use it are likely using it within small groups to keep track of their squads. Troop coordination is mostly done just by talking to people over the radio and stating where you are. once you get familiar with the site its pretty simple.

I unfortunately have no recommendations for other apps with rank1 of the comm skill.

-Mark
SPITE Community Staff
CHARACTERS:

Cyrus Wilson
 - Warsal
[DECEASED]:
Damien Cyn
  -Legion Member
   -"Helios"
(03-12-2017, 06:43 PM)Mark Osten Wrote: I am not aware of anyone using the battle tac app, though people who use it are likely using it within small groups to keep track of their squads. Troop coordination is mostly done just by talking to people over the radio and stating where you are. once you get familiar with the site its pretty simple.

I unfortunately have no recommendations for other apps with rank1 of the comm skill.

-Mark
SPITE Community Staff

Well alrighty then.

Thanks for the replies :Smile

-Ian
This might be a good question to post on the Facebook page. I feel like we had some other players who suggested other Apps but I don't remember the names.
There's a facebook group?
There sure is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/spitelarp/

-Mark
SPITE Community Staff
CHARACTERS:

Cyrus Wilson
 - Warsal
[DECEASED]:
Damien Cyn
  -Legion Member